Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Wing Shop

Introducing Wings, a little out-of-the-way shop where those in the know go to purchase a new set of wings. This little card combines collage, stitching, and a bit of cunning folding. See if you can figure out how it was done. I may do another version soon with instructions.

The front door (front of the card)

Back door, tradesman's entrance. Note a careless delivery person has left a feather by the gate.

The open shop from above

Shop display windows (click to enlarge)

Window close-up

Window close-up

Aerial view

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of your card and would like my own set of wings! I'll wait for the instructions. Is it part diamond book format? Looking forward to another version of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, it's not a diamond fold (though I didn't know what that was and had to look it up - intriguing). I saw something like this in a store, didn't have pencil or paper with me, and when I got home had to figure out how to do it from memory. Next up is either a circus or bird version.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails